Posted by Reede Consulting Limited - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 8 Feb 1:04 pmLekki, Lagos
Operation Manager- FMCG
Our client, a leading distributor with top FMCG companies in Nigeria is currently looking to recruit young but experienced, vast and creative operations manager for its prestigious company situated in Lekki Phase One Lagos.
Do you believe you have the needed requirements or know someone who does? Do not hesitate to show your interest by applying for the job through the process stated below.
POSITON: Operation Manager
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years in FMCG industry
LOCATION: Lagos (Lekki Phase 1
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Possess at least 3 years’ experience in the FMCG sector
• Understand the FMCG industry to reasonable extent
• Persuade clients with details and facts
• Manage market coverage within his/her assigned jurisdiction
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach field marketers
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Candidates are expected to have at least a degree in business management or any equivalent discipline
• Residents on the Island part of Lagos has an added advantage because of proximity
• He/ She is expected to possess good communication skill both in speaking and writing.
• Must be able to use the basic Microsoft applications like word, excel and power point.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10th February, 2016
Watch out for: