Posted by Adeyinka Owolabi - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 3:55 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
The operations manager plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the organization. He is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
• Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer Service - Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
• Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans
Qualification and Competencies:
• First degree in business administration or other relevant discipline
• Not less than 3 years experience
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Information technology skills
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• influencing and leading
• team work
• conflict management
• stress tolerance
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send a cover letter and CV through your email address to: EMAIL
Note: Cover letter must not be more than 50 words to include
a. Your full Names
b. Residential address
c. Phone numbers
d. Why you think the job is for you
Watch out for: