Posted by Jobmag - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 9 Mar 3:24 pmYaba, Lagos
•Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
• Prepare, develop, analyze management and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Manage relationship with regulatory agencies such as tax authorities and sector regulators
• Ensure that office information dissemination system is run smoothly and proper working of office utilities; internet, telephone etc
• Develop and maintain an accurate and efficient electronic and manual filling system
• Set up procedures and policies for staff and visitors.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Human Resources duties:
• Keep records of employees’ sick days, overtime, and vacation days in accordance with Personnel Committee policies.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• Interpreting and advising on employment law;
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
Project Manager duties:
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Excellent report writing skills
• Good project management skills ( PMP certification is an advantage)
• Very strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently and contribute to team objective
• Good organizational skill and attention to details
• Creativity at work and eagerness to try out new things
• Information Technology (I.T.) skills with ability to use Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, Power Point; internet and graphics.
• A strong hand on deadlines and helping others to meet deadlines
• Confident personality and friendly disposition.
Qualification and Experiences
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant degree
• Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage
• Must be experience in tax matters on projects and supplies.
Application Deadline:15th March, 2016
Watch out for: