Posted by primefuture - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED10 Mar 10:23 amIkeja, Lagos
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
3. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
4. Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
5. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces ofcupboards, radiators, shelves and figments.
6. To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
7. To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
8. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
9. To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than
10. body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmed.
Interested candidate(s) must have minimum of SSCE
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should forward is his/her name, qualification, location, post applying for,and contact phone number to this massage inbox,or send to the phone number attached to this advert.
Not adhering to this instruction will lead to total disqualification of the applicant.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANT WILL BE CONTACTED
Watch out for: