For sale by Jafes VERIFIED 2 Nov 6:40 amRumuokwuta, Port Harcourt
dd elegance to your style with CURREN watches. The camel brown matte-leather strap with black dial makes these CURREN watches more attractive and trendy. It is be wear casually or for fashion. Wear it during evening walk, outing with friends or in a party. It is one of the perfect gift ideas for him and her!
- CURREN 8158 Unisex quartz watch three pointer matte-leather strap wristwatch , featuring black dial with leather strap.
- It has alloy case material which is elegant and exquisite design, durable to use and skin-friendly.
- 50M water resistance: You can wear it to do daily washing, such as wash hands and face ( Please don't press any key underwater ).
- Big dial design, let you see the time clearly.
- Comfortable to wear and portable to carry.
- A good time-reminder and ornament.
- Display: Analog display.
- High abrasion resistant mineral glass.
- The dial thickness 0.53 inch.
- The dial diameter 1.73 inch.
- The band width 0.83 inch. Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Fashion Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog-Digital
Case material: Alloy Band material: Leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle Water resistance : 50 meters Package weight: 0.101 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.70 x 4.90 x 1.50 cm / 10.12 x 1.93 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 5.20 x 1.80 cm / 10.24 x 2.05 x 0.71 inches Package Contents: 1 x CURREN 8158 Male Quartz Watch Three Pointer Matte-leather Strap Wristwatch with Date Display About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Unisex Quartz WatchDate Display Big dial designAnalog displayBrown Nubuck-leather StrapThree Pointer Matte-leather StrapHigh abrasion resistant mineral glass
Watch out for: