Posted by Mark Morise- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 11:40 amMushin, Lagos
MAGMORE HOSPITAL SERVICE LIMITED
Magmore Hospital Services Limited started operations in October, 2010 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Lagos. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
• Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
• Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists
• Counselling on reduction of Maternal, Newborn and Child morbidity and mortality
• Treatment of common ailments and making appropriate referrals.
• Ensure proper and conducive clinic environment.
Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions.
They must have full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies.
Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years working experience unless otherwise stated.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to:the email above Applications submission deadline: 24th March, 2016.
Watch out for: