Posted by alphamated - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED20 Mar 9:52 pmIkeja, Lagos
Establish and maintain contacts with national and international media in relation to all programme field activities.
Develope communication/ media strategy and plans for all programme fields.
Orient media team/crew that will be interviewing Foundation Staff, Partners, Stakeholders and beneficiaries in relation to programme activities whilst on the field.
Develop, design and deliver positive and effective communications activities including interviews, media releases, newsletter, social media feeds and ads.
Participate in drafting of communication and advocacy messages in coordination with the director and coordinator of programmes.
Conceptualize and develop informational materials on Foundation’s work for communications or advocacy purpose such as (brochures, newsletters, videos, articles etc.) as well as update/modify existing materials.
Unify all messages/ads/materials around the Foundations strategic plans to create positive awareness about the Foundation.
Monitor media coverage Foundations work in state offices as well as reporting on media development through the use of internal memos and other reporting formats.
Establish and maintain a robust network with Journalists, Public figures, Stakeholders, private organizations and government parastals such that effect of their participation/collaboration is felt in all our programme fields.
• Communication Studies
• A degree in communications or related field.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skill, interpersonal skills and professional presentation.
• Proficiency in website content management & experienced in using social media (face book , twitter, You tube) as a strategic brand positioning/messaging channel.
• Strong computer literacy, proficiency in Corel draw (17) and Adobe indesign.
•1-2 years work experience in the communications/media and non-profit environment.
• Capacity to work under tight time pressures and maintain high level of accuracy.
• Experienced with the design and production of prints & online publications.
Watch out for: