Posted by Rudder Group - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 1 Feb 1:26 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Ensure marketing of Organization’s services and solutions to existing and prospective customers.
• Sales and negotiation of organization’s service and solutions.
• Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long-term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objective.
• To budget, manage and identify sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain contact with prospective client.
• Help maintain RTS- mailing list, including carrying out data entry work and ensuring the accuracy and security of the data. This will include sourcing names from journals, websites and conferences.
• Respond to requests from customers, prospects and distributors for literature.
• Provide assistance to the production, design and execution of promotional materials and activities, including the catalogue, literature, and e-alerts. Liaise with third parties such as mailing houses and printers where appropriate.
• Contribute to and help execute e-marketing campaigns. This will include sourcing names for specific campaigns, issuing the e-alerts, analysing the results and following up as required.
• Organize and attend events and exhibitions, analysing the result and following up as required.
• Prepare and analyze sales and marketing data and gather competitor intelligence.
• Support Marketing with the identification and development of sales channels in target territories and accounts.
• Carry out all other duties as required.
• Marketing, sales and negotiation skill
• Networking and relationship building.
• Good IT skills; ability to use M/S Office software (especially Excel & Word)
• Must be good in Presentation delivery.
• Professional standards of written and spoken English.
• Good team worker, but also self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
• A professional attitude and customer service oriented.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A BSC, HND or ND degree in any field.
Previous marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Apply by sending your cv to the email above.
Watch out for: