For sale by Alexander Okui Obika VERIFIED31 Oct 2:26 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
“Understanding an organizations strategic goals for projects are the foundation for project management excellence and Primavera is the tool of choice” – Elaine Britt Krazer, PMP. Oracle Primavera P6 is the most sophisticated and widely used project portfolio management software in the world today. While it can be used to plan the simplest of projects such as building your own website, it can also be used to plan and manage a multi-year, globally distributed set of engineering and construction projects involving tens of thousands of workers, machines, and materials.
By the end of this course, trainees will understand the following:
• The link between an organization’s strategic goals and the projects they perform.
• How to build a detailed project plan in Primavera P6
• How to schedule activities in a project plan using Primavera P6
• How to share your project file and other project information among stakeholders.
1. A quick overview of organizational strategies, projects, and project management.
2. Logging into P6
3. Understanding and navigating the P6 user interface.
4. Opening an existing portfolio or one or more projects in P6
5. Setting your user preferences – time unit and date formatting.
6. Creating a new project in P6.
7. Workshop 01
• Navigating and understanding the P6 interface
• Adding logging users to the P6 module and granting access privileges.
• Creating your project in P6
1. Defining calendars for your project – Global Calendars, Project Calendars, and Resource Calendars.
2. Understanding project structures – Enterprise Project Structure (EPS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
3. Adding activities to the WBS.
4. Creating and assigning Activity Codes.
5. Workshop 02
• Exploring how the EPS, OBS, and WBS work together to implement proper project security.
• Ikeja Road Projects - 01 (Copy and paste the address below in a browser to view sample)
1. Establishing logic (Relationships) between activities in P6.
2. Basics of schedule calculations using the CPM algorithm (Forward Pass and Backward Pass) and Critical Path identification.
3. Formatting and printing schedules in P6.
4. Creating a Baseline Schedule for progress monitoring and comparison.
5. Workshop 03
• Ikeja Road Projects – 02 (Copy and paste the address below in a browser to view sample)
• Creating a Baseline Schedule for Ikeja Road Projects.
First Session: Monday, 07/11/2016 - Wednesday, 09/11/2016
Second Session: Monday, 14/11/2016 – Wednesday, 16/11/2016
3 days; 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
*Certificates will be issued at the end of training (Copy and paste the address below in a browser to view sample)
*Snacks will be provided during Classes.
*Trainees will be required to come before the training date for software installation
Watch out for: