Posted by Real Jobs Quick - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED29 Jan 8:17 pmIkeja, Lagos
Ensure timely and proper implementation of approved audit plan for the business, coordinate and follow up on implementation of all audit recommendations.
· Plan audit work which sufficiently evaluates control environments in units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques.
· Perform compliance, financial and operational audits in accordance with professional standards for internal auditing.
· Present audit results to management of the audited unit in the appropriate context understood by the recipients.
· Assess complex activities to identify potential financial, operational, strategic and compliance risks, which warrant audit and management attention.
· Assist in performing risk assessments and setting up the internal audit and compliance audit plan.
· Review audit programs and apply audit techniques appropriate for the scope of the audit mission.
· Assess existing business processes and strategies and recommend areas of improvements based on international best practices.
· Review the design of existing internal controls and suggest ways of optimising their effectiveness.
· Manage team to achieve all audits and oversee the developmental needs of the team.
· Supervise the annual audit plan and manage team to achieve it.
· Prepare audit reports and proffer recommendations making recommendations to improve the control environment.
· Follow up on audit recommendations and supporting the business lines to implement findings appropriately.
· Advise business management on enhancements and efficiencies to their operating and control environment.
· Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
· Perform special assignments including fraud investigations etc.
· Carry out any other assignment as may be assigned by Director, Internal Audit.
First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
CISA, CIA, CFE would be an added advantage
Experience,Skills & Competencies
Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with three(3) years in a supervisory role.
Passion for Excellence.
Please visit our website to apply for the position Manager. Financial and Operational Audit:
Watch out for: