Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED28 Mar 5:39 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
• Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
• Help set policies.
• Evaluate work output.
• Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
• Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
• Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
• Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
• Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
• Attend periodic evaluations.
• Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
• Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
• Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
• Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
• Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
• Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Watch out for: