Posted by WINCO FOAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED VERIFIED 9 Sep 3:01 pmAgboyi/Ketu, Lagos
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
• Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
• Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
• Able to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
• Familiar with design parameters related to industrial equipment.
• Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
•Ability to create and test foam products
•Drafting / Create detailed schematics that are utilized in the manufacturing of products. Prepares technical drawings for projects.
•Develop strong, internal working relationships to support and promote efficient, timely and accurate responses to customers and sales.
•Produce samples and small production runs of prototypes on the CAD table for testing purposes as requested.
•Work closely with management, taking into consideration the capabilities and limitations of plant machinery.
•Perform other duties as assigned.
Watch out for: