Posted by Western Group-VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED18 Jan 2:46 pmIkeja, Lagos
· Training and supervising staff to ensure delivery of superior product to all departments.
· Work assignments and daily audit of equipments to track productivity.
· Prioritize work load and activities to meet deadlines for delivery of linens.
· Counsel is vital in the Interviews; coaching and counseling of associates.
· Manages and inspects inventory for cleanliness, counts, and proper stocks records
Required Skills and Qualification
· Candidates must be ambitious and customer service oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
· An Ordinary diploma in any related discipline
· A minimum of 1-2 years of Industrial Laundry management Experience
· Possess a friendly and helpful attitude
· Possess a working knowledge of Laundry equipment and inventory control
· Must have knowledge of commercial laundry chemicals and their uses.
· A good driving record and computer literate
Watch out for: