Posted by Smoothtechvalue - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED28 Feb 7:37 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Sweep and mop floors.
• Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Steam-clean carpets.
• Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
• Mix various cleaning agents.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
• Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
• Apply sealant to floors.
• Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
• Mow lawns, trim shrubbery, plant flowers, and apply pesticides.
• Move heavy equipment and furniture.
• Identify and report possible repairs.
• Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
Minimum of O' Level
Watch out for: