Posted by Oilconltd - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED30 Jan 6:43 amSurulere, Lagos
The primary responsibilities of the INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER shall be study the internal operations of the company and ensure that all personnel, both management and non-management staff comply with the internal rules and regulations governing the operations of the company; and also make sure that all cash disbursements as well as cheques issued are endorsed by all the parties involve and report to management where there is any form of breached or collusion. The INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER shall always advice management on how to improve on the internal control system of the company and do any other work as may be directed by the management.
1. To have the ability to manage a wide range of tasks critical to the effective operation of the company,
2. To develop and implement methodologies for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and reporting compliance risks. Agree on the type and frequency of monitoring in relation to the organization’s scale of the activity
3.To monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls, 4. To have the ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication,
5. To review the responses to and external audit management letter /queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow-up on audit action plan to ensure that all matters raised are resolved before the next annual audit,
6. To ensures company-wide compliance with established policies and controls and ensures that violations are thoroughly investigated
7. To ensure total compliance with all regulations by liaising with stakeholders on resolution of matters arising and maintenance of monitoring records, ensuring that matters are followed up and resolved appropriately within the agreed timescales
8. To manage relationship with regulatory/supervisory bodies of the organization
9. To provide leadership support to direct and coordinate work efforts
1. He or she must have excellent interpersonal skills, confident, hardworking, honest and result oriented,
2. To be meticulous and results-oriented, with the ability to strive in a fast-paced work environment
3. To be able to manage people and resources effectively, as well as have the ability to communicate with them fluently.
All qualified applicants for this position are expected to possess a minimum of First Degree / HND in any course. Applicants awaiting result who know they can properly perform this function should also apply; and MUST be based in Lagos.
METHOD OF APPLICATION;
Applicants interested in this position should forward a copy of their currently updated C.V via mail?
Watch out for: