For sale by HSE/SAFETY PROFESSIONALS VERIFIED26 Sep 4:24 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION TRAINING
If you want to reduce the costs and risks associated with workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities, you should place as much emphasis on safety and health in your workplace as you do on other management issues such as production, sales, transportation and quality controls.
BENEFITS & WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
This course is designed to give you some ideas to help meet that obligation and apply effective management principles to the function of workplace safety. The ultimate goal is to help you understand these principles so that it affects your thinking, beliefs, decision and finally your actions to improve your company's safety management system and leadership culture.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
This professional training is outlined to last for one day, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient & qualified HSE/Safety Officer or Manager.
1. Safety Terminogies/The Reason For Industrial Safety Management
2. Safety Regulation and Procedures/General Rules Covering All Workplace
3. Effects Of Hazard On The Work Process/Why The Need For Safety
4. Confined Space Safety/Permit To Work (PTW) System
5. Accident Prevention Measures
6. The Direct And Hidden Cost of Accident (Iceberg Theory)
7. Benefits Derivable From Safe Operation
8. Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS)
9. Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)/Importance of JHA
10. Conducting JHA/Three Principal Ways Of Conduction JHA
11. Industrial Risk Mgt.
LAGOS TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Oct 5th Nov 2nd Dec 7th, 2016
TRAINING VENUE: 3 Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance off apapa rd, Costain Bus Stop, Lagos.
TRAINING/COURSE FEE: N10, 000 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 8am – 5pm (one hour lunch break)
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING BY Email/ CALL or TEXT YOUR NAME, THE COURSE, YOUR LOCATION & YOUR Email Address to NUMBER
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OT THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1, 2 & Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
2) OSHA (USA): 322hr - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training.
3) OSHA (USA): 192hr - Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
4) OSHA (USA): 132hr - Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training For General Industry
5) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
6) Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Mgt. Certification Course
7) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
8) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
9) Radiation Safety Awareness
10) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
11) Machinery Rescue Awareness
12) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
13) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
14) Container Inspections
15) Emergency Response Planning
16) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
17) Evacuation Coordinator
18) Blood Borne Pathogens
19) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
20) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES
Watch out for: