Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Feb 9:29 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for offering training in a job-specific area. Focuses on teaching specific areas of knowledge or on-the-job capabilities needed for certain positions.
• Identify and assess training needs within a company.
• Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
• Conduct surveys.
• Train employees for specific jobs.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
• Create teaching materials.
• Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
• Direct structured learning experiences.
• Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
• Create learning literature.
• Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
• Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
• Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
• Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
• Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
• Evaluate training effectiveness.
• Modify training programs.
• Design apprenticeship programs.
• Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
• Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
• Hold workshops and lectures.
Watch out for: