For sale by HSE/SAFETY PROFESSIONALS VERIFIED20 Oct 11:57 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
In this course, you will learn how to identify, analyze and evaluate your company's Safety & Health Program. With the advent of the systems approach to safety management.
BENEFITS / WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE?
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
WARRI TRAINING CENTER:
WARRI TRAINING DATE: Saturday 12th November, 2016
WARRI TRAINING VENUE: Kanewood Hotel Ekpan Road Ekpan – Warri, Delta State.
CALL: OKAH – 08023348616 OR CALL: MOSES – 08100043964
TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Nov 5th, Dec 3rd 2016
TRAINING VENUE: 3 Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance, Costain Bus Stop, Lagos.
(includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm (one hour lunch break)
HSE LEVEL- 1: (Basic)
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act And Unsafe Conditions/Accident Prevention Measures
4. HSE Policies, Rules And Regulations/HSE Procedures
5. Definition And Concept Of Defensive Driving
6. Definition of Terms of Defensive Driving and Journey Management System.
7. Journey Management System & Journey Management Violations
8. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
9. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
10. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (Proficiency)
1. Key Elements of A Health And Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit To Work System/PTW Certificate and Responsibilities Under The PTW Work System
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes Of Fire
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING BY Email/ CALL: or TEXT YOUR NAME, THE COURSE, YOUR LOCATION & YOUR Email Address to phone number above
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1, 2 & Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
2) OSHA (USA): 322hr - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training.
3) OSHA (USA): 192hr - Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
4) OSHA (USA): 132hr - Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training For General Industry
5) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
6) Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Mgt. Certification Course
7) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
8) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
9) Radiation Safety Awareness
10) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
11) Machinery Rescue Awareness
12) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
13) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
14) Container Inspections
15) Emergency Response Planning
16) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
17) Evacuation Coordinator
18) Blood Borne Pathogens
19) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
20) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES:
Watch out for: