Posted by Lambert Holding 16 Feb 10:50 amIkeja, Lagos
Lambert Holding is one of Nigeria’s leading multidisciplinary consulting, project engineering, oil and gas services and construction and operations management groups. Through our varied operations, we deliver world class, innovative packaged solutions. Our experienced team of dedicated engineers enables us to offer our clients an extensive range of practical and innovative engineering solutions and services. The company consists of the combined pool of knowledge resident in its own technical and support staff, as well as the information, specifications, drawings, record drawings, etc. of projects performed in which they were involved in the past. The firm is a direct result of the urge to play a meaningful role in the new vibrant, transforming sector where we can offer local expertise and experience imminently suited to the requirements of challenging projects. Since 2013, Lambert Holding has brought professional and commercial services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors.
• Developing and implementing organizational safety programs.
• Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• Participating in hazard identification and risk assessment of projects on the pipeline and appurtenances.
• Carrying out audits in accordance with the Annual Audit Programme
• Providing HSE support during projects
• Participating in incident investigations
• Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies.
• Continually maintain an appropriate level of HSE awareness.
• Coordinate training programs for employees.
• Continuous maintenance of the Company Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Management System activities and related matters
• Reporting directly to the UACL Operations Manager to support the day to day HSE management and long range
• stewardship of the HSE in UACL Operations.
• Analysis and reporting of HSE performance data
• Ensuring regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports are accurately compiled & sent to Head of UACL Pipeline Operations
• Carrying out Safety Inductions for new personnel on board
• Degree level (HND or BSc or BEng. in Safety or Natural/ Physical Sciences or Engineering).
• General HSE certificate
• Knowledge required includes a thorough understanding of Pipeline HSE regulations / standards and the regulatory Process with excellent analytic skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• HSE Competence Development Course Certificate
• Has the ability to effectively interact with ail levels of staff. Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel Power Point).
• Candidate should have at least 3 Years HSE experience within the oil and gas industry, 2 of which preferably should be in pipeline safety supervision.
• Good presentation Skills.
Watch out for: