For sale by HSE/SAFETY PROFESSIONALS VERIFIED26 Sep 4:24 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY MGT. CERTIFICATION COURSE
BENEFITS & WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
• Focus attention on the role of human error and poor organization in accidents.
• Drive continuous improvement in the offshore industry’s safety and environmental records.
• Encourage the use of performance-based operating practices.
• Encourage collaboration between industry to promote the interests of offshore worker safety and environmental protection.
• using technology, precautions, and techniques sufficient to prevent or minimize the likelihood of:
1. Introduction/Definitions :
2. Environmental Dilemmas/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Aspects
3. Environmental Impacts/ Environmental Pollution/ Air Pollution/ Classification Of Pollutants
4. Types Of Air Pollution/ Particulates (Solids & Liquids)/ Gaseous Pollutant (Normal Condition)
5. Toxic Organic Micro pollutants (TOMPS)/ Pollutants Added To The Atmosphere/ Acidification Of Water And Soil/ Main Sources Of Greenhouse Gases/ Sources Of Co2 From Fossil Fuel Combustion
6. Global Warming/ Effects Of Global Warming/ Control Of Global Warming (Kyoto Protocol 1997 & Montreal Protocol)
7. The Ozone Layer And Ozone Depletion/ The Ozone Layer Depletion Factors/ Importance Of Ozone/ Effects Of Ozone Layer Depletion
8. Water Quality And Pollution/ The Basic Water Parameters Of Water/ Sources Of Water Pollution
9. Groundwater Pollution/ Sources Of Groundwater Pollution/ Types Of Water Pollution/ Effects Of Oil Spills/ Prevention Of Water Pollution/ Soil Pollution: Degradation And Deforestation/ Effects Of Deforestation/ Mechnisms Of Soil Degradation and Soil Erosion
10. Waste Management/ Types Of Waste/ Classification of Waste/ Principles Of Waste Of Management/ Waste Minimisation And Treatment/ Source Reduction/ Disposal Methods
TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Oct 19th Nov 16th Dec 21st 2016
TRAINING VENUE: 3 Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance, Costain Bus Stop, Lagos.
N10, 000 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm (one hour lunch break)
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING BY Email/ CALL or TEXT YOUR NAME, THE COURSE, YOUR LOCATION & YOUR Email Address to NUMBER
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1, 2 & Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
2) OSHA (USA): 322hr - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training.
3) OSHA (USA): 192hr - Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
4) OSHA (USA): 132hr - Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training For General Industry
5) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
6) Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Mgt. Certification Course
7) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
8) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
9) Radiation Safety Awareness
10) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
11) Machinery Rescue Awareness
12) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
13) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
14) Container Inspections
15) Emergency Response Planning
16) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
17) Evacuation Coordinator
18) Blood Borne Pathogens
19) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
20) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES
Watch out for: