For sale by HSE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING VERIFIED27 Oct 2:28 pmWarri South, Delta
This course was developed as a source of information and practical training tool for offshore safety personnel and workers to develop and maintain an effective occupational health safety and environmental management system specifically for off-shore operations and drilling rigs. The course covers each of the sections within the ISO 14001 rule as they appear in the regulation.
Be certified by well-trained personnel and Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
1. Introduction/Definitions :
2. Environmental Dilemmas/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Aspects
3. Environmental Impacts/ Environmental Pollution/ Air Pollution/ Classification Of Pollutants
4. Types Of Air Pollution/ Particulates (Solids & Liquids)/ Gaseous Pollutant (Normal Condition)
5. Toxic Organic Micro pollutants (TOMPS)/ Pollutants Added To The Atmosphere/ Acidification Of Water And Soil/ Main Sources Of Greenhouse Gases/ Sources Of Co2 From Fossil Fuel Combustion
6. Global Warming/ Effects Of Global Warming/ Control Of Global Warming (Kyoto Protocol 1997 & Montreal Protocol)
7. The Ozone Layer And Ozone Depletion/ The Ozone Layer Depletion Factors/ Importance Of Ozone/ Effects Of Ozone Layer Depletion
8. Water Quality And Pollution/ The Basic Water Parameters Of Water/ Sources Of Water Pollution
9. Groundwater Pollution/ Sources Of Groundwater Pollution/ Types Of Water Pollution/ Effects Of Oil Spills/ Prevention Of Water Pollution/ Soil Pollution: Degradation And Deforestation/ Effects Of Deforestation/ Mechnisms Of Soil Degradation and Soil Erosion
10. Waste Management/ Types Of Waste/ Classification of Waste/ Principles Of Waste Of Management/ Waste Minimisation And Treatment/ Source Reduction/ Disposal Methods
11. National And State Laws/ International Laws, Protocols, Conventions And Regulations
12. Principles of ISO 14001-Environmental Management Systems/ Benefits Of ISO 14001
13. Environmental Problems And Sustainable Development/ Some Common Environmental Phenomena And Local Concerns
i. Acid Rain
ii. Gas Flaring
iii. Oil Spillage
iv. Destruction Of Tropical Rain Forest
TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Nov 16th Dec 21st 2016
TRAINING VENUE: 3 Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance, Costain Bus Stop, Lagos.
N10, 000 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm (one hour lunch break)
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING BY Email/ CALL
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
Watch out for: