Posted by Nicholas - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 2 Mar 12:45 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
U-Connect Human resources limited is currently recruiting to fill the following role; HEAD E-COMMERCE
1. Develop and maintain senior relationships within all client companies.
2. Manage-commerce sites from build to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments and upgrades of e-commerce sites.
3. Responsibility for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximise sales growth and profitability.
4. Undertaking sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for each e-commerce site.
5. Managing a team of account managers and e-commerce executives ensuring acceptable workload for each team member and maintaining motivation and dedication at all times.
6. Working with the account managers to coordinate all related marketing activity, affiliate marketing, email enquiries and online sales strategies.
7. Maintaining high level financial awareness at all times, including Client forecasting, helping with cash flow, ensuring maximum client profitability and effective management of the business unit’s profit and loss account.
8. Carrying out reviews/PDP’s with all team members, identifying skills gaps and producing / adhering to relevant training plans
9. Attending weekly/monthly Client meetings with Account Managers where necessary to provide support as well as proactive input
10. Solving problems which may arise within the team on a daily basis
11. Reporting to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on client activity and profitability on a quarterly level as well as discussing problems / opportunities in existence.
12. Ensure all work is produced accurately
13. Checking complex quotations to ensure accuracy / maximum profitability.
14. Ensuring all projects are invoiced, reconciling team invoicing with the accounts function.
15. Carrying out the recruitment of new staff, from advertising to interview to induction.
16. Identifying own skills gaps and working with the management team in the area of self-development.
Minimum 8 years’ experience
Previous experience heading sales unit in an e-commerce establishment
Strong strategy skills
Understanding and experience with online sales
Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Attention to detail
Strong team leader and ability to motivate team members
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their CV' using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application deadline: 31st March, 2016.
Watch out for: