Posted by Encore Jobs MEMBER29 Feb 10:52 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
U-Connect Human resources limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of HEAD IT
• Speak to management team/clients to find out what they want and to advise them objectively on where IT might make a difference to the business
• Plan the stages of the project and how each affects the business
• Coordinate the project team, Agree costs, timescales and standards to be met and monitor these throughout the project
• Adjust the plans where needed and ensure there is a smooth change over from the old system to the new one
• Keep management and clients updated on progress
• Evaluation of each project stage and once completed
*work with companies from beginning to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion.
*work closely with the client to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
*Be in charge of project team and it’ll be your responsibility to ensure everyone is doing the right thing at the right time
Previous managerial role
Strong Knowledge on Networking, programing and web architecture required.
Ability to troubleshoot software applications.
Proven track record of successfully managing an IT
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
Qualification and experience
5-8 years’ experience
1st degree holder and SAP or Oracle.
Interested candidates should submit their CVS and cover letters via the 'apply to this job' tab, using the position as subject of the mail.
Application deadline: 31st March,2016.
Watch out for:
Recruiting and Human Resources Management
More ads from Encore Jobs