Posted by Alphamated - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED20 Mar 9:52 pmIkeja, Lagos
1. Create and lays out posters, publications, slides, bulletins, pamphlets, and other visual materials by utilizing existing computer graphics software packages.
2. Operates a personal computer and associated peripherals to produce design work through the following computer programs: Corel draw, Photoshop, Page Maker, Micro soft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
3. Consults with clients and prospective users as to the services available.
4. Maintains records and files of work performed; computes costs of jobs.
5. Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
6. Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
7. Starts operations by entering commands.
8. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
9. Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
10. Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
11. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating
Watch out for: