Posted by Encore Jobs MEMBER26 Feb 5:49 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Our client, a Leading Bank in Nigeria requires the services of Sales Executives.
* Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge
Qualification and Requirements:
must have OND/HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Lower Credit and Second Class Lower respectively and not be more than 32 years.
No experience is needed as you will be trained
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their CVS via the ' apply here tab' using prepared role as the subject of the mail.
Application deadline: 31st March, 2016
Watch out for:
Recruiting and Human Resources Management