Posted by Fillup Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED25 Feb 10:46 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Following orders of the senior staff and producing good work.
• Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible in the relevant fields.
• Assist the managers and heads of the departments in various functions.
• Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
• Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
• Graduate trainee skills and specifications:
• Ability to learn and grasp quickly the fundamentals of the specific field while on the job.
• Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the other employees in the company and learn new things
• Excellent ability to analyze and observe the functioning of various departments
• Good management ability to manage time and coordinate his/her duties with the given time frame.
• Must have at least an OND, HND or B.Sc. in the either of the listed fields or related ones (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Medical Laboratory Science, Radiology & Nursing).
• Must be organized.
• Must have Good decision-making skills.
• Must be dependable.
• Must be flexible to the organization’s demands.
• Ability to maintain relationships with patients and clients.
• Must be able to show compassion to clients and patients.
• Must have Excellent communication skills.
• Must be Ethical and professional.
Watch out for: