Posted by Olasunkanmi Investment Limited MEMBER26 Nov 12:53 pmAgege, Lagos
* Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
* Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment.
* Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
* Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
* Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations and Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
* Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
Requirements and Skills:
* Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
* Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
* Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
* Plan method and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
Education and Experience:
* BA / BSC / HND in Electrical Engineering.
*Experience is not a must as you will still undergo training.
* Must understand technical terms.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to the above Email.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is 20th of December
Watch out for:
Consulting And Network Marketing