Posted by Resource Interrmediaries Limited MEMBER19 Sep 9:36 amOwerri Municipal, Imo
JOB TITLE : General Manager (Finance)
Location : Nigeria
Category : Accounting/Finance
Job Description :
Job Location: Imo State
Minimum educational qualification – BSC, Msc in Accounting
- To provide long term financial strategies
- Delegating book keeping to junior staff
- Set goals for achieving specification and profit margin
- Debt service management
- Create and maintain budget to the company’s balance sheet
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Partner with Product Management and Purchasing Team in determining financial impact due to product cost reductions, new product roll out, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum years of experience – Between 8 years within the prescribed role
- Must be a certified member of ICAN, ACCA
- Not younger than 40 years
- Preference ( Male)
Application deadline 6th October 2016
Watch out for:
People Management Is At The Heart Of All We Do