Posted by Brassfield Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 4 Mar 2:53 pmYaba, Lagos
Will be responsible for providing office management services and ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Supervising office staff and maintaining office records.
• Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures.
• Receiving phone calls, providing information by telephone, in written form or in person. Take messages, forward mails, respond to email, fax documents, and facilitating all front desk operations.
• Providing exceptional customer service to promote a positive first impression.
• Attending to visitors at the reception, leading and assisting with front office functions, primarily interacting with both visitors and other staff on a daily basis.
• Arranging travel, meetings and appointments.
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Design and implement office filling systems, maintain and ensure they are up to date, define procedures for record retention, ensure protection and security of files n records.
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain office clerical functions by supervising, coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Ensure that all office/guesthouse facilities are properly maintained and in good condition, report any damage as soon as possible.
• Ordering stationery and equipment, maintaining and replenishing inventory, check stock to determine inventor levels, anticipate needed supplies, verify receipt of supply.
• Reporting to management. Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other related duties required.
• B.Sc/HND from a reputable university.
• Minimum of 1 year experience.
• Excellent customer relationship management and communication skills.
Watch out for: