Posted by smoothtechvalue - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Feb 2:45 pmIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
• Make coffee and set out food.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
• Gather personal and insurance information.
• Hand out employee applications.
• Arrange appointments.
• Cash out people when necessary.
• Validate parking tickets.
• Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
• Issue parking passes.
• Send email and faxes.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• Prepare travel vouchers.
• Take and relay messages.
• Update appointment calendars.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.
Must have a good sense of direction.
Be fluent in spoken English.
Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
B.sc,H.N.D in any social science related course.
Watch out for: