Posted by Ifeanyi Nnoruka - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED11 Mar 3:54 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE/RECEPTIONIST (5 Positions)
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Reports To: General Manager.
• Answer incoming calls.
• Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
• Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
• Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
• Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
• Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
• Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
• Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
• Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services.
• The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
• S/he is responsible for greeting the visitors who are coming in the office and also answer their basic queries.
• The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
• The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
• She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
• Help people to reach the correct destination.
• Drafting letters and documents.
• Organizing the meetings that are to be held in the office.
• The front desk receptionist should have a pleasant personality and excellent verbal or communication skills.
• Managing the information.
• Should have the ability to listen important messages.
• Should be honest and have sense of integrity.
• Presentation skills.
• Should be punctual and maintain the discipline of the office.
• The front desk reception should have the ability to deal with different classes of people since she is the face of an organization.
• Should have flair for customer service.
Application Closing Date: 20th April, 2016
Watch out for: