Posted by Dapha Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED16 Jan 4:55 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events;
• Supervising catering and waiting staff at functions;
• Planning menus in consultation with chefs;
• Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff;
• Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team;
• Planning staff shifts and rotas;
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed;
• Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts;
• Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided;
• Keeping financial and administrative records;
• Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels;
• Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required;
• Interacting with customers if involved with front of house work;
• Liaising with suppliers and clients;
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Applicant should possess minimum of OND degree.
• Working experience is added advantage.
• Must be able to work under less supervision and possess good team spirit.
• Must be neat and have a sense of humour.
Watch out for: