Posted by Avaan-VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 9:46 amOjodu, Lagos
Tritee Technology is organisation that offers quality consulting services to organisations. TTSL have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries such as Building and construction Services, Computer Consultant/ Computer Peripherals, Foods and Beverages, Home Repair Services,etc
Supervise the daily operations of food and beverage outlets and services including food quality, customer satisfaction, associate schedules and their performance in accordance with established restaurant and guest service standards.
Essential Job Functions
• Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and beverage outlets and services, ensuring food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
• Ensure the restaurant and other F&B services comply with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates.
• Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
• Perform service functions during periods of high volume or staffing shortages.
• Assist with maintaining proper par levels and inventories of food and beverage supplies such as linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, etc.
• Ensure staff abides by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
• Ensure all equipment is in working order; report malfunctions and follow up on repairs.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Minimum one year of experience in supervisory role in a restaurant or banquet setting, coupled with food service background at a server level required.
• Knowledge of bar service and liquor inventory controls required.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to supervise subordinate staff, including but not limited to assignment of duties, evaluating service, and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
• Knowledge of hotel food and beverage operations.
• Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages.
• Knowledge of food service techniques and cost controls such as manpower, productivity, food cost and other expenses.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to the email above’ using ‘PROJECT MANAGER’ as the subject of your application.
Watch out for: