For sale by HSE/SAFETY PROFESSIONALS VERIFIED16 Oct 7:33 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
BENEFITS / WHY THIS COURSE?
When confronted with an accident or illness on duty, it is important to assess the situation as a FIRST AIDER to determine what kind of emergency situation you are dealing with, for your safety, the victim’s safety and that of others to know the cause of the injury or illness.
Do a quick survey of the scene that includes looking for Hazards that could be dangerous to you, the victim, or bystanders.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
This professional training is outlined to last for one day, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient & qualified HSE/ First Aider/ Manager
1. Basic First Aid/ CPR/ Chain of Survival
2. Scene Survey/ Initial Assessment/ Victim Assessment Sequence
3. Basic First Aid for Wounds/ Bleeding Control
4. Shock/ Burns
5. Choking/ Fractures
6. Heart Attack
7. Dressing and Bandages
9. Checking for Spinal Injuries
10. Stroke (Brian Attack)
11. Bites and Stings
TRAINING SCHEDULE/DATES FOR 2016:
Month/day: Oct 26th Nov 23rd Dec 28th 2016
TRAINING VENUE: 3 Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance, Costain Bus Stop, Lagos.
- (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm (one hour lunch break)
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING BY Email/ CALL: or TEXT YOUR NAME, THE COURSE, YOUR LOCATION & YOUR Email Address t
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1, 2 & Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
2) OSHA (USA): 322hr - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training.
3) OSHA (USA): 192hr - Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
4) OSHA (USA): 132hr - Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training For General Industry
5) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
6) Occupational Health & Environmental Safety Mgt. Certification Course
7) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
8) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
9) Radiation Safety Awareness
10) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
11) Machinery Rescue Awareness
12) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
13) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
14) Container Inspections
15) Emergency Response Planning
16) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
17) Evacuation Coordinator
18) Blood Borne Pathogens
19) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
20) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES:
Watch out for: