Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Feb 9:32 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for helping individuals and companies individuals examine their immediate and long-term financial situations to appropriate use their savings, income, and make investments. Analyze financial situations to determine risk, reward, and opportunity.
• Prepares financial and business related analysis and research.
• Draft consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
• Develop financial review templates and meetings.
• Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines.
• Explain to clients the details of financial assistance available to college and university students, such as loans, grants, and scholarships.
• Implement financial planning recommendations.
• Determine clients' current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Monitor market trends.
• Make recommendations in areas such as areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
• Sell financial products.
• Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect financial strategy.
• Collect information from students to determine their eligibility for specific financial aid programs.
• Convene with clients' other advisors, including attorneys, accountants, trust officers, and investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances.
• Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.
Watch out for: