Posted by Sunday Mark - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 10:58 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Financial operation manager
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• Analyzing competitors and market trends;
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organization such as the Inland Revenue;
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines; Managing budgets;
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
• Supervising staff;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning producing long-term business plans;
• Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance ;
• Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure managing budgets developing and managing financial systems/models carrying out business modelling and risk assessments;
• Supervising staff liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues;
Qualification and skills
• Bsc. Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Marketing or Insurance and Risk Management.
• Strong intrapersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Planning and Organizing
• Ability to Attain Targets
Applicants must reside in Lagos .
Watch out for: