Posted by FUWAFA GROUP 17 Mar 3:33 pmIkeja, Lagos
As a financial analyst you will be analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and recommending actions.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs collecting operational data
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures providing trends and forecasts explaining processes and techniques recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances identifying trends recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
At a minimum, financial analysts are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration or another related field.
Financial Planning and Strategy
Reporting Research Results
Interested applicants should be residents of Lagos State
Watch out for: