Posted by Jobberry Recruitment - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED29 Jan 11:13 amLekki, Lagos
JobBerry is an employment agency. We recruit across a wide range of industries and at all position level. Our primary activity is permanent staff recruitment and temporary staffing for either single, large volume or ongoing staffing requirements. We recruit at all employment levels from junior to senior and across a broad range of employee categories and sectors
A corporate office in Lekki requires the service of a
FEMALE FRONT DESK OFFICER
•Promptly, professionally and courteously receives and assesses all incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
• Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the office and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated ones
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Maintains requisite supplies of office stationeries including papers, staplers, items and first aid box.
• Ensures reception area is kept neat, clean and noiseless.
• Arrange food and beverages for the senior management guests & dignitaries, on case to case basis, after seeking the appropriate approval.
• To always maintain office decorum and a high degree of quality communication between the various parties concerned
• Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A good University degree.
• I-2 years’ experience as a front desk officer or customers service representative
• Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Courteous and polite in mannerism
• Well groomed, confident and professional.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the phone no
Salary is very attractive
Application Deadline : 19th February 2016
Watch out for: