Posted by Setro's Home of Fashion MEMBER16 Sep 9:46 amLagos Island East, Lagos
we need the service of experience Shoe cobbler
Repairs shoes damaged in manufacturing process: Inspects shoe or reads ticket to determine defects.
2) Removes damaged parts, using handtools, such as knife, hammer, lasting tool, prying tool, and tack puller.
3) Operates stitching machine or stitches by hand to repair broken or missed stitches and to replace parts.
4) Relasts shoe to remove defects, such as wrinkles from outer parts, bunching of inner parts, and crooked seams.
5) Aligns and cements parts, such as edges, bindings, heels, soles, and uppers of shoe by hand.
6) May fill holes and cracks in shoes, using colored wax filler.
Renumeration: Attractive package
Application deadline: 29th September, 2016
Watch out for:
Looking Good Start From Here