Posted by PC RECRUIT NIGERIA MEMBER 3 Mar 9:43 amLekki, Lagos
Our client an Oil & Gas company in Lekki is urgently in need of an Experienced Female Secretary to carry out the following
Composes and type routine letters, memoranda, reports, minutes of meetings, scientific or technical material, numerical data, charts and forms.
Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences for professional(s) and/or management staff and notifies interested parties; makes travel reservations as needed.
Establishes and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records, or other information concerning the work under the supervisor's control.
Enters, retrieves, updates, verifies, and deletes information from electronic files.
Takes minutes or recordings of meetings.
Sorts, opens, and distributes incoming mail to staff; associates incoming correspondence with files or related materials needed for meetings, correspondence, and reports.
Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received.
Keeps informed of office details and advises management of problems.
Assists in the preparation of budgets and financial reports; prepares and monitors timekeeping and other personnel records.
· Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and computer software programs
· Knowledge of scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements.
· Skill in typing from clear copy at a rate of 40 net words per minute.
· Ability to follow, applies, interprets, and explains instructions and/or guidelines.
· Ability to determine work priorities.
· Ability to make decisions and take appropriate actions.
· Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports.
· Ability to operate standard office equipment.
· Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
. Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
. Minimum of HND/BSC in a related Degree
Interested and Qualified Candidates should apply via the email
Application Deadline : 15th March 2016
Watch out for:
Helping To Build Your Career Path.