Posted by Brinkles Global Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 11:14 pmSurulere, Lagos
Executive Sales Manager
The Executive Sales Manager will work closely with the sales manager to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, and preparing accurate sales report.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
• Record sales information and maintain customers’ records & arrange meetings with potential clients
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate product delivery
• Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
• Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
• Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualification: and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors prefer
• Fresh graduates with 2-3 years experience are advised to apply.
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to perform job independently
• Strong Negotiating & Presentation skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Watch out for: