Posted by Encore Jobs MEMBER28 Sep 4:30 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to several busy senior level executives within the company: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast paced environment. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients, and works independently with minimal supervision or direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team. Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
• Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
• Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
• Prepare expense reports.
• Set up appointments and manage executive calendars.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 3 years’ proven experience supporting multiple senior level executives (VP level and above) within a private equity, investment banking, law firm or professional services organization.
• Minimum overall 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant position within a fast-paced professional environment.
• Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
• The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
• Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
• Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Occasional afterhours work is necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Watch out for:
Recruiting and Human Resources Management