Posted by SHAUNZ NIGERIA LIMITED. MEMBER 8 Nov 4:31 pmLagos Island East, Lagos
• Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
• Coordinate details of events such as birthdays, TGIF, Work Do, Ladies Nite Out and surprise parties.
• Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
• Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
• Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
• Hire bartenders and waitress staff.
• Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
• Drive attendance to the event.
• Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
• Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
• Define company brand through events.
• Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
• Provide receipts if needed.
• Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
• Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
• Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
• Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
Watch out for:
Think Karaoke Think Shaunz
More ads from SHAUNZ NIGERIA LIMITED.