Posted by Glofyn Ventures - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED14 Mar 9:59 amIbeju, Lagos
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.
1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Minimum of HND in related field
At least 2 years experience required
30th March 2016
Watch out for: