Posted by Primefuture - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED10 Mar 8:37 amIru/Victoria Island, Lagos
1. Advising student on career issues.
2. Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
3. Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
4.Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
5. Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
7.Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
8.Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
9. Creating a vibrant teaching
Personal qualities required:
1. You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
2. Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
3. Good listening skills.
4. Planning and organisational skills.
NOTE:All applicant should forward their cv's to the mail box Or to the number provided
Candidates must based in lagos.
skills and qualification:
Watch out for: