Click on Buy Now and enter your details
For sale by Topnotch Royal Technologies Ltd VERIFIED 7 Oct 10:41 amIru/Victoria Island, Lagos
EMPLOYEE BIOMETRIC TIME AND ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Topnotch Royal Technologies Limited Time and attendance helps organizations of all sizes for recording of when employees start and stop work (clocks-in and clocks-out), and the department where the work is performed. It is also used to track meals and breaks, the type of work performed, and the number of items produced.
Topnotch time and attendance system provides numerous benefits to organizations. Such as;
1. It is easy to use and saves time and effort.
2. With the use of Topnotch time and attendance system, manual processes involving time and attendance registry of employees are eliminated. This thus saves time and reduces expenditure as the staff needed to maintain the manual time and attendance will no longer be needed.
3. Topnotch time and attendance system helps to ensure compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.
4. It enables an employer to have total control of all employees working hours.
5. It helps control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by errors such as interpretation error, transcription error and intentional error.
6. It also helps organizations when they need to keep tabs on when employees are not working.
USES OF TOPNOTCH TIME AND ATTENDANCE DEVICE:
1. Collection of data:
Topnotch Royal Technologies (T.R.T) Ltd time and attendance has the ability to collect time data fast & accurately.
2. Data Transfer:
Once time records are collected, they are automatically transferred from the time clocks to the software in real time as it happens.
3. Payroll Processing:
Our device also features the ability to export data seamlessly into all payroll & HR softwares.
3. Data Management:
Our device gives you the capability to effectively manage your company’s time attendance data virtually anywhere.
Stay safe on Efritin.com!Using Buy Now is the safest way to buy this item.
Be wary of sellers who insist on meeting in person or want upfront fees. Be sure to report them to us!
Watch out for: