Posted by Rising Light Global Company Limited MEMBER 9 Mar 4:05 pmAlimosho, Lagos
The Driver will ensure safety of the vehicle while using it to convey staff and for any assigned duty.
• Have a duty to drive in a reasonable manner in order to protect pedestrians, other motorists and occupants of the vehicle.
• Have the legal duty to drive at a speed that is reasonable and safe.
• Because the vehicle will be on the roadway with other vehicles, the driver has the duty to ensure his vehicle is in a safe operating condition. This requires periodic checks that all brakes and lights are functioning properly.
• The driver must be alert and aware of his environment. He should know that potential hazards might confront him, including other vehicles and pedestrians.
• The driver has the duty to maintain control of his vehicle by being alert, paying attention and being able to stop quickly.
• The Driver must comply with the driving laws and road traffic regulation of Lagos state. If there is a breach to his duty to obey relevant traffic laws, he can be found negligent.
• Carry out marketing and other assigned duties.
• Other duties as may be assigned as the operations of the business will require.
• Excellent driving skills with a good knowledge of all traffic regulations.
• Excellent written communication.
• Courteous mannerisms
• Highly adaptable to changes in work demands.
• Team Player.
• # of down time attributed to wilful damage/accident, lack of service or infringement of traffic laws.
• Turn-Around-Time for delivering processed garments at their destinations
• Clean vehicle – neat appearance without dents & scratches
* 100% up time usage of the vehicle.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should call to book date for their driving test and subsequently the oral interview.
Watch out for:
Raising Tomorrow Leaders Today