Posted by ope- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 8:53 amIkeja, Lagos
Qualified candidates should send cv to the email above
Job role includes :
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Maintain high standard of service
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations as required
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving and internally agreed standards.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water,battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations,maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
Car Logbook maintenance
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
This is a Nigerian based, full-time position with 80% of time for driving).
The successful candidate will be offered an employment contract. Salary will be set according
to experience and qualifications, in accordance with salary scale.
PERSONAL QUALITIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Knowledge Understanding of transportation laws and routes especially in lagos
Good traffic judgment
Good knowledge about car mechanics
Excellent driving skills
Good in communicating in English
Minimum 3 years experience as driver with good driving record
Watch out for: