Posted by Encore Jobs MEMBER28 Sep 4:31 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Shall operate the vehicles at all times in a responsible and competent fashion.
• Shall have in their possession, at all times while on duty, a current driver license.
• Must have a working knowledge of the Vehicle. This includes a thorough knowledge of safety procedures and passenger security.
• Prior to operation of a vehicle, chauffeur is required to perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on the vehicle.
• Job is not a full time job as you will be required to pick up and drop off at work while you return the car back home. You are to pick up the car by 3pm to pick up at the office.
• Must also be able to run errands for any family member when required.
• Must have a vast knowledge of Lagos roads i.e Primarily Mainland and Secondary knowledge of Lagos Island.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally and orally.
• Must be able to read and understand printed traffic laws and signs.
• Two (2) years’ experience driving.
• Must reside around Ipaja (Estate, Baruwa or Command Axis)
7th October, 2016
Watch out for:
Recruiting and Human Resources Management