Posted by Resource Intermediaries VERIFIED10 May 2:36 pmEti Osa East, Lagos
JOB TITLE : Digital Marketer
Location : Nigeria
Category : Ecommerce/Internet
Job Description :
B.Sc in a relevant course
2-3 years relevant experience
* Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
* search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
* pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
* mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
* affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own *marketing strategies.Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
*creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website;
*writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
*providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
*researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
*designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
*communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
*conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
*contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
*using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
*contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
*assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
*developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
*keeping up to date with current digital trends;
*managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
*negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Application deadline is 20th June 2016
Watch out for: